Friday, July 1, 2011

ATV



            As most of you know, we have our ATV in the back of our Toy-hauler trailer.
Henry really wanted to do ATVing  near Denali Park, but with all the grizzly’s we saw and not knowing our way around he wasn’t comfortable just going out on our own.  So we spoke with Denali ATV tours and the owner very kindly said we could just follow one of their groups.  Told us were to meet them and that they go out every odd hour.   

            On our way from Talkeetna to Healy, we stopped in at the meeting spot, and met up with the ATV tour.  We travelled stampede road to get to  back roads to reach a  look-out point and to a dry river.   It was a lot of fun.   The Stampede Road is mentioned in the Book, “ Into the Wild”  that I happen to be reading ( thanks Monika ).  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Henry, I would have chosen the covered wagon! Did you think of me when you saw it? What fun!

Evelyn said...

I was thinking of you when I took the picture. I knew you would want to be on it.